11.5.16

Recommendation

Ok I would like to recommend a game...
It's called Slither.io
And if you want to play
Just look it up on google
Type in what you want to be called
And play
INSTRUCTIONS:

Drag your mouse to move
Don't hit other snakes tails or you will die
Try to make other snakes run into your tail
Sprint by holding the left mouse button
Eat glowing orbs to gain mass
GET ON THAT LEADER BOARD!




Slither.io is EXTREMELY tense when you get around other worms
Just warning it can be very frustrating
But also it can be VERY fun
So try it if you like video games

I've gotten all the way up to 2nd on the leaderboard
Anyway I hope you decide to play
Once I get my YouTube challen you might see some videos of Slither.io
Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I can figure that out on my own... I would like you to show it to me when you are here! Looks like fun for sure. If you make a you tube vid of it, let me know so I can watch! Love you, Gra

    ReplyDelete