23.5.16

It's da CATFISH POST 2016!!!!


I HAS CATFISHES!!!!!!!
I got 3 Cory catfish on Saturday
That night one jumped out 🐟😵
Then on Sunday we got another one after church
We also found out that if one dies you have a 14 day return policy and you get your money back...
But unfortunately a little too late for that 🐟😵🚽
So I have 3 Cory catfish
And I also bought them a little coral thingy

Here is the coral


And here is a sassy catfish


Ok the reason I'm calling them "sassy" catfish is because
we had to double bag them at the store because
their whiskers poke holes in the bags and that's bad because
Catfish + bag + sharp whiskers = WATER EVERYWHERE
Fortunately that didn't happen because we double bagged them.

Sassy Catfishes


2 comments:

  1. I love your story! You have very expressive writing skills! I hope you are as good at parenting catfish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. You has cat fishes.
    I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete