23.5.16

I have a zoo

I have awsome little catfish, they just swim around the tank. They have little catfish whiskers. They're kind of clear. And they have cool orange eyes.

I have fish they swim eat and... well... that's about it... They're very fun to watch though.

I have a pug, a pug-Boston sweetest little dog I've ever had. Brown eyes, loves the sun. Super soft, cuddles into blankets and naps. My little pug is my little pug! Yuki

Me "I have an English-boston bulldog"
Mom "eh-hem! MY dog"

He's super crazy, very strong. Loyal, not the brightest. FITTY FOO, brindle, soft, cuddly, fuzzy, SMELLY, and has a cute little tooth that sticks out. Frank

I have the craziest little speedy chihuahua, adventurous, blends in with fall leaves. Cute stubby little doggy. Carlos

I have a white boxer that if you touch BAM, that dog will be your best friend and will come to you with the smelliest breath and the softest fur for a hug. Apple

I have a sassy cat who likes to eat wires, and PLAY with squirrels. As of today we learned he does NOT approve of wearing a harness and being walked. HE IS SO FUZZY!!!! GreyStar

I have a hamster that runs on a wheel, burrows in blankets, nibbles food (and sometimes hands), and is SO TINY.

That's my zoo and knowing us it's probably gonna get bigger...

1 comment:

  1. I have an awesome, smart, super sweel little boy who writes like his mama, plays third year piano in his first year, has a huge heart for pets and people, is a SERIOUSLY OP gamer, calls his best friend "mate" like he's from Australia, loves me like I've never known love, calls me his tiny little mommy, pulls my hair back behind my ear and whispers the sweetest encouragements to me like he's already 30 years old, and he says he wants to go fishing SO badly, my nubby bubbles. Ezekiel

    ReplyDelete