22.5.16

Bye bye school

Ok I know 10:30 is kinda late to writing blogs... But I HAVE to say this
The school year was so fast
It seemed like 1 month
I have 4 days left as a homeschooler
AWSOMENESS
So close to summer
RULES NOW:
Bedtime:
9:00 weekdays
9:30 weekends
School

More boring rules

EPIC SUMMER RULES:
Bedtime:
10:00 weekdays
10:30 weekends

NO SCHOOL
More epic stuff

I think summer is gonna be AWSOME
I like swimming so 80 degrees + pool = FUN
Plus ice cream
And maybe fishing?

I got catfish
3 Cory catfish
I will post about them soon
Anyway good night
NOW I'm tired 😆

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to spend the summer with you and NO SCHOOL!!! FISHING!!! :) Whoo-hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I today your last day or tomorrow? I have a 3 day weekend coming up with Memorial Day and am thrilled about that! I like the looks of your summer schedule- that will be so nice. How late do you sleep in when you go to bed at 10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sleep in ALOT I love summer
      And my last day was Thursday

      Delete