18.4.16

SUPER weather change!

I've really been enjoying the weather here, Saturday was close to 80 degrees!!
My friend came over and we hung out a bit. But Sunday, we set up my trampoline,


put some mulch in the garden,


went shopping, walked dogs,



and more. Then the day was over and I watched tv upstairs my parents watched tv downstairs, but before that something really exciting happened to me. For about 2yrs now I've earned or had an allotted amount of time of video games. Last week I told my dad I would like to earn the right to just ASK to play and then come out when I'd been playing for a reasonable amount of time. Also I told him I would be responsible. Then dad told mom and mom told me I could try the different gaming thing, and I was responsible enough to get the right of asking to play! But now it's Monday back to school. So thanks for reading, I'll post soon.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post about our weekend. So good to hold onto these kinds of memories. :) We are very proud of you for your video game responsibility. It's been very nice not having to be a part of the ins and outs of that with you. Very well done. So far so good! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that you are putting in a conscious effort to grow and be responsible with gaming stuff!

    ReplyDelete