25.4.16

Crazy cat!

Now don't get me wrong, the cat is cute, but also CRAZY! He does this thing where he goes under the blanket by your legs, and the is all fuzzy and puffy and cute... WHAM, claw in your leg. The way cats are sometimes surprises me. This morning he snuck into my room and Yuki my precious little puggy wug bug scared him off, not for too long. Eventually he was back in my room driving me nuts with a reusable bag that had been left on the floor (he loves boxes/bags). Then when he's finally over the bag he jumps up onto my bed, then onto my end table and nearly knocks over my lamp!!! Crazy cat!!

3 comments:

  1. nice use of punctuation - says the homeschool mom ;)
    fun story too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you teacher Mom, GREAT writing! The funniest thing is how I can just see Greystripe doing this and getting away with it, both with you AND with Yuki yukes! I am so glad you have a cat Zeek. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoops, I think his name is Grey Star, not Grey stripe! Oh well.

      Delete