10.6.17

IM BACK

Ello there, It is I, Squeeches. So, I made this blog around half way through fifth grade, posted a lot, then kind of ignored it. But, IM BACK, going into seventh grade, moved from my house a week or so ago, and it's almost like the start of a new life. And I decided to take whoever the heck is reading this along for the ride. Let's start here.

So I'm no longer an eggrol with one L, I'm now a Squeech. And I have two friends, yeah that's odd, don't judge me for being a little antisocial. Squatch and Squophie. But anyway, this week has been odd, we're having demo done in the house, so there's pretty much no where to hang out in, so I'm just in bedroom or out of the house 24/7. I go to visit Squatch to sleep over, kinda takes my mind of the loud hammers and drills and stuff. I have to admit, going from the middle of nowhere in the country, to a more city-ish neighborhood (yeah, I make up words like city-ish) is super cool, I'm gonna get to meet new people, the neighbors are so friendly. I feel like everyone's a little annoyed lately by all  demo and stuff. I like gaming, and previously I was playing on a spectacular machine, my dad built it for me for Christmas, one of the greatest gifts I've ever gotten, and I'm very thankful for it, but during the moving process everything is packed, so I'm playing on my laptop for the time. I feel kinda bad for sitting in my room and playing video games a lot, but it's because I hate the demolition. This week I've been a little more active, as the demo people are not here this week. It's been fun to meet the neighbors and use my hands for something other than jitter-clicking. I never played video games that much, I honestly don't know what came over me, and I'm DEFINETLY going to try to be on my computer less. In other news, I have a discord server (it's a chat/talk for me and my friends and their friends and... yeah. It's super neat to add stuff to it, and watch every get super excused and come up with ideas and suggestions. Tonight our internet is down because we're staining the floor of the room the internet stuff is in, so we're gonna go to a firework show, and maybe I'll post later tonight, but I have to go bring chairs for the firework show, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment